Saturday, February 8, 2014

From the Beginning -- How I Got Into Gloryhole Sucking

I can't exactly remember the very first time I sucked cock through a gloryhole. But I've always had an addiction to sucking off horny younger straight guys. Guys that were so horny they just needed to cum NOW regardless of who was doing the sucking. In particular, college guys, jocks, military, blue collar, Asian, Latin/Mexican, dorks, 18-40. Generally I just like to suck the cock, take the load, and let them be on their way. No strings, no chat, nothing but my mouth and your delicious cock.

I remember years ago discovering an adult video store that featured strippers dancing for guys behind glass in private rooms. (Midwestern town) In the back was a hallway containing maybe 8 or so private arcade rooms without doors. Guys would stand around and jerk off in these room. I'm not sure if anyone actually got sucked that way. I do remember spying on one guy who sat down in a booth, removed all his clothing, folded it up, and went into a hardcore jerking session. Not particularly attractive, but I was interested in what was happening. He didn't seem to mind that anyone was watching him. And I happened to walk around the corner and see huge shots of cum flying everywhere when he blew his load. (Like 5-8 feet in distance)

Next to the arcades was a small adult theater. This theater was small and dark. The idea was that you paid for your admission, and once in there, you could suck or get sucked off while watching the movie. I don't ever remember much happening there worth talking about. Other than constantly moving to get away from other cocksuckers. That's another big problem for a cocksucker. There are always more cocksuckers than cocks, and they will pretty much chase you out of the place and cockblock everything you do to get YOUR dick in THEIR mouth. I have to be in just the right mood to enjoy a blowjob. And whenever that happens, I have the reverse problem. (No cocksuckers I'd want putting mouths on my dick, under 80 let alone 40.)

In another part of town, the bad part, was another adult theater. I still remember to this day a hot straight guy getting serviced by a cocksucker. When he came, cum was flying everywhere, including all over the cocksucker's face and the floor behind him. The cocksucker had to take off his shirt and wipe the cum off his face so he could leave. Shirtless.

Which brings me to a point about cum and sucking off guys in public places like this.

1. Always keep a spare tshirt in your car. You never know when you might end up with a blast of cum all over your shirt. This is messy business. Also take handy wipes. And I usually take a soda with me to keep my mouth nice and wet.

2. If you're giving a guy a handjob through the gloryhole, make sure you're pointing the cock away. If not, there will be a mess on the front of your shirt. And no matter which direction you aim the cum, you'll likely needs to rinse cum off your hand.

3. If you're sucking dick, expect that someone will cum in your mouth. You can spit it out. Or you can swallow. Or you can wait until he's about to cum and switch to a handjob.

I generally prefer to suck a guy off at my place. But if weeks pass and I haven't seen a cock, I check out the glory holes. The vast majority of the time it ends in frustration. There are always cockblocking a-holes ruining your evening, who have no respect for anyone but their own needs. RESPECT people. If someone isn't interested in you, find someone else or leave. There's no reason to ruin everyone else's mood because you're DETERMINED to get some guy's dick in your mouth. TAKE A HINT. If someone is leaving when you arrive, isn't responding to any of your signals, covers the hole, turns away, crosses his legs, zips back up, (you should get the picture), then come back another day or find a new cock, one that is buying what you're selling. I've flipped guys off. Told them NO. Put my back across the hole. Placed a chair in front of the hole. Relocated. And they still won't go away. This is the biggest issue of public (yet still private) oral sex. And this is why most good cock leaves and never comes back. Their impression is of a complete a-hole forcing himself on your, without your interest let alone consent. The attitude seems to be, if I'm not sucking your cock, nobody else is. And that's what happens.

Ultimately, if guys want MORE cock that's QUALITY cock, they must respect people. Get out of people's way. You'll get your turn. And if guys are showing up and enjoying themselves, you'll get 4 times as many cocks as you did when you were running hot straight cock out the back door as fast as you can.

I've found that you can spend a lot of money at a gloryhole sitting around waiting for the right cock to show up. 90% of the time, it's a wasted trip. And my best tip is to go into a gloryhole arcade, scope the place out, and if there's no one "do-able" in there at that exact moment, leave. Or hang around for $5 worth of time, then leave. It's easy to sit there for two hours continually feeding money into the machine without even seeing anything but nasty troll wiener.  Why would I want to sit there continuing to feed money into the arcade so I can have some hideous troll locking down the booth next door waiting for me to give up my cock when that's never going to happen? The idea is that it's better to randomly stop by more often, and stay if there's cock worthy of your attention, than to sit and wait for it. If you find just the right cock that needs your attention, then it's well worth it to spend $15 an hour to do some sucking.


1 comment:

  1. Have a look at my posts (which, admittedly, are all over the map on both cocksucking & pussylicking) at: http://asolitarypursuit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete